Students are expected to use computer equipment for education purpose only. Any technical problem occurring during use of DCS computers should immediately be referred to the IT Head Mr. .Husain. Students are fully responsible for the care of DCS computer hardware and peripherals. Parents will be responsible of any loss, stolen or damaged of school
Property Communication on internet access should be conducted in a responsible manner reflecting the school’s commitment to honest, ethical and discriminatory practice. Therefore the following is prohibited:
- Any use that violates federal, emirates or local law regulations
- Knowing of reckless interference with the normal operation of computers, peripherals or networks.
- The use of DCS internet-related access, transmit, store, display or request inappropriate materials
- Any use that is deemed to adversity affects DCS.
- Violation of DCS School Management System or to its website.
- Non-school approved sites and /pr programs such as Skype, twitter,
YouTube and any other external site/program as deemed appropriate by school administration.
DCS reserves the right to review any material transmitted using DCS instructional computing resources or posted to a DCS instructional computing resource to determine the appropriateness of such material. DCS may review this material any time.